The most overpowered Maya snapping tool... probably.
Elegantly coded. Beautiful, unobtrusive UI. Simple on the surface. Highly customizable underneath.
- All the usual snapping tool capabilities.
- Snap many objects to a single object.
- Snap to the closest point on a mesh surface, AND orient it to the face normal. Want to stick a bunch trees onto a surface? No problems.
- Snap to objects with FROZEN transformations. Impossible? No, it's possible.
- Store and snap to stored values whenever you want.
- Snap objects over selected timeline range. Yes, that means snapping TO animated objects. Yes, it also means, snapping animated objects over the selected frames to a stored position. Foot slips? No problems.
- Multi Snap. Pair objects together, then snap pairs together. Intuitively manage pairs of objects.
- Snap to the center of objects.
- Snap to the pivot of objects.
- Ability to snap only translate/rotate/scale.
- Copy/paste one object's transform values to another.
- Snap one rig to another rig using Multi Snap.
- Extensive help section, with pictures.